|Departures Added to Swan Quarter-Ocracoke Route for Weekend Events
||Thursday, November 01, 2012
MANNS HARBOR — The North Carolina Department of Transportation’s Ferry Division will add two departures from each side on its Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route this weekend. The extra departures are being offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Nov. 2, 3, 4, 2012) only.
The additional departures will be:
• Departing Swan Quarter at 7 a.m. and 1 p.m.; and
• Departing Ocracoke at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The regular fall schedule departures on the Pamlico Sound include:
• Departing Cedar Island and Ocracoke at 7:30 a.m., 10, 1 p.m. and 4;
• Departing Swan Quarter at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; and
• Departing Ocracoke to Swan Quarter at 7 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Ferry reservations can be made online at www.ncferry.org or by calling 800-293-3779 (BY-FERRY) and pressing 2. Ferry information is available via Twitter at www.twitter.com/ncdot_ferry.
|Click this image to view at original resolution|